Schedule: Monday - Sunday - 00:00 - 24:00

Get Drug Addiction Assistance

How To Get Needed Assistance

If you are suffering from drug-related issues, there is a variety of therapies that can help. Some expert drug centres operate under private institutions and charities, while others are funded by the NHS. You can utilise the service search to discover NHS rehabs in your area.

You're able to select suitable treatment method from a variety of choices in a nearby facility location which suit your specific needs and timeframe. You have the same entitlement to care as anyone coming to the NHS for help with any other health problem if you have a problem with drugs.

You can lead a life without drug and stay clean if you get the proper assistance and support.

Where To Get Help For Drugs

Firstly, you should pay a visit to your GP. Your GP can talk to you about your issues, look carefully into the root of your problems, and help you choose the right therapy for given situation. They might refer you to your local specialist drug service or to treat you. This is not necessary to visit your GP, if your are not comfortable it okay, you can directly go or visit your nearest drug treatment centre.

On the Frank website, you can find information about local drug treatment services.

If you have some problems with finding proper help, call us on 0800 246 1509. Some of our advisers can speak to you about different ways of help we can provide you with.

Your Drugs Keyworker

Treatment program referral works fast when evaluation is done at the local drug treatment service. You will be given a key worker, if you are chosen for treatment. Your keyworker may be a drug worker, doctor or nurse. Your keyworker will help you organise the treatment you need and develop a personalised care plan with you, and will be your first point of call throughout your treatment. Throughout your treatment, you will see your keyworker for repeated one on one meetings.

Ready to Get Help?

CALL US NOW ON 0800 246 1509

Charity And Private Drugs Treatment

Apart from NHS, you can also take help from different voluntary centres, local and private drugs treatment centres and organisation. Voluntary organisations also offer various community services as well as providing residential rehab centres. Organized outreach programs, physical damage control, counselling and post treatment are essential services available from voluntary organisations. They are incorporated with your nearest NHS centre in your area.